One Pool Billiards S.L.(from now on ONE POOL), holder of the Tax ID number B01642164 , through this document, informs users about their cookie treatment policy, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in article 22.2 of the [Spanish] Act 34/2002, of 11th June, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSICE).
Cookies are stored in the user’s device (computer or mobile device) and they gather information as the webpage is visited in order to improve its usability, know the user navigation habits or needs in order to be able to adapt to them and to gather information for statistic means. For those users who are clients of ONE POOL, the cookies information will also be used for their identification when they access the different tools ONE POOL offers.
This Cookies Policy will be applied to those users who willingly visit onepoolonline.com and its subdomains. The cookies help users to complete data forms, to access ONE POOL services and to use services that imply data communication.
ONE POOL informs users about its webpage, the existence of cookies and provides this Policy in order to inform them about the use and objective of the cookies. By continuing navigating through the webpage, users confirm the acknowledge and acceptance of this Policy.
onepoolonline.com uses the following cookies:
- Own cookies: managed by onepoolonline.com.
- Third party cookies: managed by a third party (not ONE POOL), anonymously, with the purpose of improving statistic studies about the navigation through onepoolonline.com.
- Technical or customisation cookies: improve the navigation by identifying user’s session, allowing users to access restricted tools and configure additional options. They ensure the correct use of the service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis or advertisement cookies: allow to know the number of views of the different sections, the habits and tendencies of the users and also allow to improve navigation and the service offered by ONE POOL (using services of Google Analytics). Data is gathered anonymously in order to build user navigation profiles.
- Session cookies: gather and store data as the user navigates through the webpage.
- Persistent cookies: gather and store data in the users device during a variable time period depending on the objective of the cookies.
The storage time of the cookies depends on the type of cookie and it will always be the minimum to achieve its objective.