In order to offer a good experience to the game viewers, we establish a standard position for the camera to get the best angle of the pool table in a One Pool match. This position will be required for any broadcasted match in One Pool TV or One Sports TV.
The standard rules are:
- Place the camera in the landscape position. This way, we get a better view of the table and a more professional image for the viewers. In the case of mobile phones and tablet devices, make sure to deactivate the screen position lock.
- Place the camera at a height and distance comfortable for the player but also that allows to see all pockets of the table and it’s neither too close or too far away.
- Standard distance: 1,80m (+/- 20cm). This distance may vary from one camera to another, due to different zoom capabilities.
- Standard height: 1,80m (+/- 20cm). This distance may vary from one camera to another, due to different zoom capabilities.
- If possible, focus the table using the back camera of the device, because it has more quality than the front camera. If this doesn’t allow the player to see his opponent, the front camera may be used if the quality of the image is good enough.
- Place the camera in the same side of the table as the rack. This makes it easier for viewers to see the break, because the player is not between the camera and the table.