Arcadia One Pool Youth
one pool 9 ball
One Pool 10×4: 4 Players, 10 innings + decider
2 Winners per match
The new One Pool format includes these rules:
– After a dry break, the player can continue playing, but the score will be affected:
* It doesn’t mind if the player takes ball in hand or not.
* The player will score 2 points less.
* Maximum 8 points (10 – 2 points).
– For the break to be valid in One Pool 9 Ball: At least one object ball must either touch the head short rail (the cushion on the side of the break) or be pocketed in one of the pockets of the head short rail as a result of a break
Prizes will be Predator equipment
+ 2 One Pool polo shirts gifted by StarLine Apparel (winner and runner-up)
Last 16: Friday 11th, 16:00 CEST & 19:00 CEST
Quarter-Finals: Saturday 12th, 16:00 CEST & 19:00 CEST
Semi-Finals: Sunday 13th, 16:00 CEST & 19:00 CEST
Final: Monday 14th, 18:00 CEST